Request for your kind support and valuable VOTE in the EC election of DU

From

Dr. K.S.Bhati, Advocate
Ph D(Law), LL M, M.A.(Econ), DCL, DIRPM

Respected Sir/Madam,

ELECTION OF THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
24th August, 2011- 2.30 pm
New Convention Hall, Vice Regal Lodge, University of Delhi

The Executive Council is the most important and vital organ of the University Administration. Its role and responsibilities have further enhanced in the present educational scenario.

I ardently wish to contribute my self-less services towards the fulfillment of the aims, objects and obligations of the Executive Council, for which I beseech your kind support.

I humbly request you to kindly cast your valuable vote in my favor, to enable me to serve our esteemed University with full devotion, dedication and integrity.

My full name Dr. Khem Singh Bhati will appear at Serial No.3 in the Ballot Paper in place of commonly circulated as K.S.Bhati.

With warm Regards,

Yours Sincerely
K.S.Bhati

Labels: ,