SAB TV new show ‘I Love My India’ focuses on Indian value system

Prembabu Sharma

Sab TV, known for making comedy shows, is now coming up with a new daily soap "I Love My India" which will show what happens when West meets East.

"I believe if you look closely all of us have some relatives or friends living abroad, who have to adjust to situation in India when they are here. These circumstances entertain us and we cherish the memories forever. The show is an attempt to remind us of our cultural values in an amusing way," said director Tony Singh. "I Love My India", going on air Feb 20, was launched Thursday at Dilli Haat here.

It will track the story of an NRI Punjabi family living in London. Premnath and Deep want their children to imbibe Indian culture, values and tradition. So they decide to return to their home land. The story is all about what happens when they come back to India. Arjun Bali, Himani Shivpuri, Ayaz Ahmed and Harkamal will be seen in pivotal roles.

Labels: , ,