Imagine TV Artists - Holi celebrations


Prembabu Sharma

Aditya Redij (Rajbeer of Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto) :Holi is one of my favorite festival as it takes us back to our childhood days. I enjoy this 
fest, as I get a chance to spread my love and care to all my friends and 
family in a unique way by applying them different shades of colors and make them realizing that how much I love them, and they all being an important 
part of my life. The best holi I spent was with my sis and brother –in-law., 
we had amazing time together. This time also I am planning to visit them, if I get a chance from my busy schedule. Wishing you all a Happy and Rocking Holi……….. 

Nausheen Ali Sardar (Beendh): Holi is one of the few festivals, which I look forward to. Apart from it taking me back to my childhood days I enjoy watching people applying colors to each other’s, as well as drinking bhangs and enjoying the this colorful festive. More to it this festival is more of a 
social gathering , as we actors don’t get enough time to spent with our near and dear ones , however I make sure we all meet up on this festive day….Wishing all my fans a Colorful and Safe Holi…………

Naman Shaw (Jai of Beendh):Holi is the most favorite festival of mine, as it not only represent colors, but it’s also the festival full of enthusiasm and glory. This time also I am planning to celebrate Holi in Mumbai with all my friends, provided if I am not shooting on that particular date. We will go out and will do all kinds of masti like playing with colors, singing and dancing on holi songs etc..Wishing you all a safe and fab Holi…… 

 Jayshree (Sarika of Beendh) : Being from capital of country Delhi, I used to celebrated holi with bindaas attitude. We used to go mad over colors and will plan in advance how we will celebrate this colorful day, as I used to celebrate holi with all my colony frendzz….But as of now, I like to celebrate holi in a very simple and sober manner, having old memories of holi being by my side. I also like to eat a lot on this festive times stuffs like gudiya, sweets and chocolates. Wishing you all happy Holi…!!!!!!



Sandit Kumar (Vishwaas of Mi Aaji aur Saheb) : This is only festival where we spend less, and receive a wholesome amount of happiness and love in return. Holi is always special festival for me, so according to me the perfect way to celebrating Holi would be inviting all friends and relatives to my house, we all will give a superb welcome to this festive of colors and happiness. Wishing everyone a very Happy Holi…!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,