Sooraj Barjatya recreates the Magic of Naache Mayuri in Sahara One's 'Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga'



Ashok Kumar Nirbhay


With the wedding bells ringing for Sahara One's favorite couple, Aakash (Pankaj Tiwari) and Angana (Shriya Jha), the viewers of Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga are in for a special musical and dance treat. To celebrate the courtship of the couple, Raichand family has decided to organize a night filled with amusement and excitement - a night of Sangeet. The Sangeet sequence will see a dance-off between the Ghar Jamais of the family proving their love for their better halves.

Seen shaking legs to tunes of Bollywood will be Raghuveer Raichand (Jitendra Treehan), Pratap (Rakesh Paul), and dulah-to-be Aakash (Pankaj Tiwari). If this isn't enough, the fans of the show are in for a bigger treat.



According to the sequence, Raghuveer Raichand, performs to the evergreen 'Aae Meri Zhora jabeen' expressing his love for his better-half, Kalyani Devi (Sudha Chandran). Mellowing down after seeing Mr. Raichand's love for her, Kalyani Devi answers him with a solo dance number by dancing to the tunes of 'Naache Mayuri'.

Commenting on her solo performance, first time for the small screen, Kalyani Devi (Sudha Chandran) says, "Dance is my passion and one thing that come naturally to me. When I was informed about the dance sequence, that too on Naache Mayuri, it came to me as a surprise. It brought back so many memories. The song is one of my favorites and will always remain special to me. I first performed to this song 27 years ago in my movie and even today I remember every move. This is also the first time; I have performed on the small screen and hope all our viewers enjoy this special performance. There is something for everyone in this sangeet ceremony and so I would like invite all the viewers to be part of the celebrations."

Labels: , ,