Rajesh Gahlot is the new Chairman of MCD Standing Committee

Rajesh Gahlot
Shri Rajesh Gahlot has been unopposed elected Chairman of Standing Committee, MCD (South Delhi) yesterday. He won the MCD election with big margin as a Councillor from Matiala last month. Immediately after his election as Chairman, Gahlot thanked all the colleagues, Mayor, Leader of the House and leader of the opposition in MCD (South Delhi). The South Delhi zone is considered good therefore we will have to make efforts that this zone continue to keep its reputation and will try to make this more efficient. While talking to Dwarka Parichay, he said, “If I am able to give some solid start as a Chairman of the Standing Committee, I will consider that I am fulfilling my responsibilities and I have full faith in getting co-operation of all to start a new chapter successfully”. Mr. Rajeev Solanki-General Secretary & MK Gupta-Media Advisor of Dwarka Forum were present there on the ocassion.

Labels: , , ,