Independence to me is…


Prembabu Sharma

Sameer Soni (Kunal Chopra of Parichay …Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka)

“It’s a very important day for all Indians but unfortunately it’s losing its importance. The new generation should be aware of what pride does this day holds in an Indian’s life and I appeal to all to be responsible citizens”


Deepika Samson (Simar of Sasural Simar ka)

“Youth of India should realize the importance of independence that they are enjoying today, and they should show their respect by being more responsible individuals the way I do.”


Varun Kapoor (Shaurya of Naa Aana Is Des Laado)

We as Indians should respect the struggle that all the freedom fighters went through to free India from British rule. We must keep their fire alive within us and work hard to uphold our Independence.


Pratyusha Banerjee (Anandi of Balika Vadhu)

“This Independence day I want to request our youth, to focus on education and use their knowledge in India’s development and growth instead of settling in another nation.”
Shabbir Ahluwalia (Dutta Bhau of Laagi Tujhse Lagan) “I’ve been celebrating 
Independence Day since I was a child also, more so since my dad was in the army. Wherever my dad was based we would celebrate the Independence Day there. I follow this even here in Mumbai, we hoist the Flag; listen to Patriotic Songs the whole day. It’s more like a Celebration of a Festival for me.”
Meghna Malik (Ammaji of Na Aana Is Des Laado)
Independence Day is more like a person having an independent thought and mind. If we need to make our nation a better place for the genrations to come we need to think and see that are thoughts are converted into actions.That is the way forward to making a better India.

Apara Mehta (Leela of Hamari Saas Leela)

15th August and 26th July according to me are even bigger days then our festivals. I believe are Country should focus more on these days then rather focussing on festivals.Also Considering our generation was not present during the struggle for freedom.Our generation needs to know about this struggle and also should respect the same and our Nation.


Note : Send your patriotic feelings with photo for publishing.
RWA-CGHS Societies can share Independence day celebration for publishing.
E-mail: info@dwarkaparichay.com

Labels: , , , , ,