I am really very lucky to have crores of fans in Pakistan & India - Veena Malik


Recently, our Managing Editor S.S.Dogra spoke to Pakistani Actress Veena Malik in Park Plaza Hotel, New Delhi. There she shared few moments with him: Let us chalk it out. 



Who is your favourite Hero?
Of Course Amitabh ji.

Who is your favourite Heroine?
She is none other than Karina Kapoor. 

You have started your career from Pakistan then moved to Bollywood, your next choice would be Hollywood? 
Let me see, I am artist and do my work, what will happen in future only God knows better than me.

Some memorable moments of your childhood.
I was very naughty and talkative child. I won lot of debates, participated in different play and cultural programmes.

Tell me about your admirer in Pakistan & now in India.
I am really very lucky to have crores of fans in both the countries.

What is your achievement while doing TV shows?
I am still the most popular TV artist and done hundreds of Commercial campaign and earned huge money also.

What is your contribution towards society?
I had worked with W.H.O. for more than two years. I worked particularly focused to Child Health, education and awareness among women.


Labels: , , , ,