Veena Malik losses weight for her upcoming movie "The City That Never Sleeps"

Nilofer Ansari

Bollywood actress Veena Malik has always grabbed eyeballs through her beautiful curve and now the Bollywood bombshell Veena Malik is gearing up to flaunt her best body ever in her upcoming movie “The City That Never Sleeps” which is produced by Satish Reddy and Directed by Haroon Rashid. When Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor slimmed down to size zero for her movie so why should Veena Stop herself to become the eye candy of Bollywood. Beautiful actress Veena has been dieting like crazy for the past few days to get her Glamorous figure back. 

Veena Malik said, “First, I had to gain weight for my Kannada “Silk Sakkath Maga” movie. Now I’ve to get into even better shape for ‘The City that Never Sleeps’ and ‘Supermodel′. For the last one year that’s all I seem to be doing. I am very happy to back in my shape. Its difficult task to gain weight and after lose it but it is required for my role as I had to look real and I am fine with that. Because it’s important for me to play the character”.

Veena was seen gaining weight and losing weight in last three movies Zindagi 50:50 where she is playing a prostitute, In Mumbai 125 Kms she is sexiest ghost ever in Bollywood as she looked slim so bollywood beauties watch out

Labels: , , ,