ALL LAW-ABIDING HUMANS WANT TO BE TRUE FRIENDS OF THOSE POLICE OFFICERS & PERSONNEL WHO ARE TRUE HUMANS

 -- FOR THAT UNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS A MUST.

Rajendra Dhar
POLICE WATCH INDIA (Regd. NGO)
“True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.”

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

"SURROUND YOURSELF ONLY WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO LIFT YOU HIGHER."

“If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.”

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”

"True friends are together forever, never apart. May be apart in distance, but never in heart.”

"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.”

"It is by chance we meet . . . By choice we became friends."

“Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer”

“How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to”

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"

"It takes years to build up trust, and just fraction of a second to destroy it."

“One who spurns the hand of True Friendship for him there is nothing but misfortune.”

As regards POLICE WATCH INDIA & people associated with it ESPECIALLY OUR SILENT SUPPORTERS, we all are True Friends of ALL THOSE COPS, IRRESPECTIVE OF DESIGNATION, WHO ARE TRUE HUMANS FIRST & LAST AND THAT IN A NUTSHELL SUMS UP EVERYTHING.

Labels: , , , , , ,