Actress Devshi Khanduri adores Farhan Akhtar while turning into lyricist

Abhishek Dubey 

Many a time’s actors who rule onscreen works wonder off screen when they turn into director, singer and writer. Recently a beauty bee of Bollywood the Dream Girl of late Dev Anand Devshi Khanduri has penned for the Punjabi Movie “Naughty Jatts” and has written a beautiful song which was sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and the female version was sung by Harshdeep Kaur the song get its popularity over night. Devshi is currently working on the movie titled “The City That Never Sleeps” which is produced by Satish Reddy.

Devshi Khanduri said, “I love to write poems and song. The song which I had written is for a crucial scene in the movie, I was mesmerized when the song written by me sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Harshdeep Kaur. It’s a great honor to me that such a legend singer appreciated my lyrics and I feel grateful.”

Devshi who had also written a song for her debut movie “Chargesheet” which was sung by Asha Bhosle the song was picturised on her itself. She said, “For me writing and acting are somehow related because in both I have to imagine and feel. While writing for the “Taang Hun Nahi Jeena” song I feel the pain of lover from which there are going through. For me acting is heart and writing is soul I cannot live without leaving one.”


Naughty Jatts is musical costal ride of comedy of 3 jatts running for one girl. Director Pankaj Batra said, “Devshi is a beauty with brain. She is good actress and now a superb lyricist”. Music director Vikram Khajuria was so excited about the song that crave niche for Devshi.

Devshi was in love with Farhan Akhtar dedication towards his multitasking and he proved himself in acting and direction. She was always intrigued by music and Sufi music was her favorite and now her passion for writing turn into reality.

Labels: , ,