Mother’s Day -My Mother My Strength celebrated at Shiksha Bharati Public School


In the Auditorium of S.B.P.S, with the guidance and blessings of Manager Ma’am, Respected Principal Ma’am, Vice-Principal Ma’am and H.M. Ma’am of Primary & Nursery Wing, “Mother’s Day”- “My Mother My Strength” was celebrated. The Chief Guest for the day was Mrs. Jagjit Kaur, Sr. Manager at I.G.I Airport for Oman Airlines. This day is celebrated on the 2nd Sunday of may month every year. The Class IInd Students performed a song on Lord Ganesha- “ O My Friend Ganesha”, An Aerobic Drill as Grand Finale, Dumble Drill, under the guidance of their Class Teachers, Games, Dance & Library Teachers.

The few students along with their Mother’s performed on the stage. They recited a poem, imitated famous personality Mother’s Line- Mother Teresa, etc. the best performance were given away the prizes as a token of love from Shiksha Bharati Parivaar. This day celebrated to express the bonding between a Mother & Child’s relationship & also a relationship between Mother-Teacher & her students. Mother is the only one who fulfills the dream of a child to create the future of our society.

Labels: , , , ,