Actress Shikha Thakur to croon in her debut album


Nilofer Ansari

Music can make anyone groove in its melody, there are few people in the world who do not understand the depth of music but our Bollywood stars do understand it. Lately we have seen that the stars are becoming singers as well and are singing for their films. In no time, the real singers from the industry will be gone and the stars will be singing all by themselves. Well, after Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and Priyanka Chopra releasing her music here comes the actress Shikha Thakur to take the title of Rockstar. The actress who has been doing pretty well in her career is all set to rock the music by releasing her debut album.

Shikha Thakur said, “Music is my life. I can’t stay away from it. Apart from my acting I love to sing and soon will release my debut album as a singer. This is the culmination of a two-year journey that has been the toughest yet most enriching experience of my life, while also marking the beginning of an exciting new chapter.”

Labels: , ,