My 3 Year Old Baby Is Dead


Road accidents kill 15 people every hour in India. This needs to end. Ask PM Modi to ensure a strong road safety law.

I saw my 3-year-old baby and my husband being mowed down by a speeding bus coming on the wrong side.
 Lineshya

This happened just a few weeks ago and within minutes my life had turned upside down. But the driver who killed them was out on bail in no time.

 I cannot begin to tell you the shock and pain I am going through. But my little girl Lineshya’s death cannot go in vain. India is notorious for its lack of road safety. I want this to change.

That’s why I started this petition along with Save Life Foundation asking PM Modi to introduce a stronger road safety law in the Parliament.

I am not alone in my suffering. Just recently, we lost Union Minister Gopinath Munde in a car accident. Over 11 lakh people have been killed in road accidents in India in the past decade.

The current law has not been effective. It is time we demand a new law which is strong and ensures safety for everyone.

It is every citizen’s problem. If lakhs of us demand a better road safety law, Mr. Modi will see it as a priority issue.

Sign my petition and let him know that we don’t want anymore innocent lives to be lost!

Thank you for taking action,

Jyoti Gupta

Sign my petition 


Labels: , , ,