Monica Bedi to enter Zee TV's 'Bandhan'

Prembabu Sharma

The ravishing actress Monica Bedi is all set to spread her magic once again on the small screen in a very interesting, never-seen-before avatar in Zee TV's popular show Bandhan. The versatile actress who was last seen playing a negative character is extremely kicked to portray a positive role in  Bandhan. She will essay the role of Narayani Deshpande; a member of the Animal Welfare Society who is a very sophisticated, cultured and dignified lady.

Monica says, "I am an animal lover and the role is something I haven't attempted before. It is a positive role; after playing a negative role in my previous show, I was not excited by the roles which were offered to me. I wanted to work on something different and unique. Essaying the role of an  animal rights activist will take my fans by surprise for sure. My look in the show is going to be very simple and sophisticated. Viewers can see me in an ethnic look, wearing kurtis and Saris. I am very sure working with an elephant and the cute kid Darpan will be a lot of fun."

Currently on Bandhan, Darpan and Ganesh are kept apart by Vishwas Rao and his family. While Ganesh is being sent to shot a film, on the other hand Darpan is kept inside a dark room as a penalty. When Narayani Despnade, who is an animal rights activist, comes to know about the torture that Ganesh is going through, tries to rescue Ganesh back home and then re-unites Darpan and Ganesh. She will bring joy and security back in Darpan's life and will be like her Godmother. The story unfolds another mystery when Narayani meets Vishwas Rao.

To find out who is Narayani Deshpande and how is she related to Vishwash Rao's family tune into Bandhan every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on Zee TV

Labels: , ,