STARLET SHWETA KHANDURI FEELS ELATED ON BEARING RESEMBLANCE TO AASHIQUI GIRL SHRADDHA KAPOOR


Miss Uttrakhand coming from a defense background Shweta Khanduri from Dehradun holding a penchant for acting is definitely a hit in the party circuit after numerous public appearances.

Shweta Khanduri finds it amusing people walking up to her addressing her as Aashiqui girl Shraddha Kapoor which the ravishing actress obviously does not mind, in fact she admits to being a fan of the Bollywood star.
SHRADDHA KAPOOR OR SHWETA KHANDURI

The actress confesses, “I keep getting a lot of that at parties, my industry friends thinkresembles Shraddha Kapoor. It makes me go on cloud 9. She is smoking hot & oh-so-stunning. I adore the way she carries her perfectly toned body.”

Throwing some light on having an envious body, she says “I am extremely conscious about my diet & workout & follow it religiously which is probably the secret to my toned body. Also it is important to maintain that kind of body to survive in this industry where there is hardly any room for flaws.”

Extremely confident & focused Shweta Khanduri wants to explore all the aspects of acting, & after her series of ad commercials , the actress wants to go a notch higher exploring various aspects of acting & prepares herself with extensive dance & acting training for her next big break!

Labels: , ,