Why the love does always hurts??

Shruti Phul

Love......
Can someone tell me…. What is love??

Why????
Why love keep hurting people......

Why????
No one can answer this........
Love do hurts.....

BUT
We can still stop ourselves before it hurts us.....
This is the only way......
just to prevent.....
we can't do anything......

BUT
May be you can say :
"No need to get into love, then we won't be hurt by it......
yet we no need to do any prevention....
coz we are not into it......"

Really??
Can you make it??
Can you live without Love??
You can try.....
But, most of them will fail....
fail to live without love.....
We do need love in order to survive.....

BUT
It will also hurt.....
So, what we can do is just to prevent.....
Prevent it from hurting us,
prevent it when we know that we are about to get hurt......
I Know.....
It is easy to say......

BUT
when we are really needed to prevent ourselves from being hurt by love, can we make it as we say??
It is easy to say.....

BUT
when we are to take actions, can we make it??
There still are possibilities that we can make it......

BUT
for myself.....
I failed to do so......
I failed to get away from the hurts by love.....
so, I am now badly injured.......
really injured..........
waiting someone to cure or heal me......
waiting someone to help me to bandage or cover up my wounds......
hope that I can recover soon......
Love.....always hurts......
when you are happy with it......u will feel sweet.....

BUT
when you r unhappy with it......it will bites!!

So, are you hurt from love??
Do you still waiting for someone to cure you from your wounds??

OR
To help you to bandage your wounds??

OR
Are you still in the situation that love still hurting you??
This is love......
and this is why love always hurts.........

NOTE: Send views/ articles/ tips with photo for publishing at this popular BLOG to: dwarkaparichay@gmail.com

Labels: , ,