BEWARE OF SWINDLING OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF WINNING LOTTERY




M K Gupta


I received a call from 923415844412 in the evening on 30.10.11 and was informed that I have won a lottery of Rs. 25 lakhs.  The caller told me that his name is Rajiv Patel and was asking my SBI’s bank account number with to deposit the cheque of lottery directly.   He told me to contact Mr. Rajesh Balaji on 0092341414353482 for further details. On asking to send the cheque by post after deducting the postage charges or hand me over the cheque by hand or on offer that I shall meet you in the Bank branch tomorrow, Balaji not agreed and he was insisting me to give the bank account number only.

When I asked address of the office to meet him personally, he said that he will tell this after the money is deposited in my account so that I can bring the sweets in the office and not before.  I think that the number 92 does not belong to India.

Please beware of such fraud and I have already informed this incident to Delhi Police on email.

Labels: , , , ,