Chhavi Mittal wants to anchor a TV show!


PremBabu Sharma

Chhavi Mittal, who has impressed viewers with her performances in shows like Tumhari Disha, Bandini and Ek Chutki Aasmaan, feels that she can do better than most television hosts in the country today.

"I really want to host a show, and it doesn't matter what kind of a show it is. I think I am very good at anchoring. Give me any kind of show and I think I will be able to do a better job than what most people are doing. I just feel so confident about it." says the pretty actress, who is currently a part of Zee Tv's celebrity singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar.


Talking about Star Ya Rockstar, she says, "It has been a fabulous experience so far and as a child, I used to learn singing. It had taken a backseat once I started acting but this show has given me the chance to relive those wonderful times, which is fantastic."

Talking of her future projects, she says, "As of now, I haven't signed any new show. However, talks are on and one of the shows that have been offered to me looks really promising. I think I will be doing it."

Labels: , ,