Sandeep Baswana & Vinay Jain roped in for Sony Entertainment Television’s Parvarrish Season 2

Prembabu Sharma

Sony Entertainment Television’s upcoming show, Parvarrish Season 2 is already the talk of the town. Giving the audiences a little more to talk about, Sandeep Baswana and Vinay Jain have been confirmed for the role of male leads. This will be the first time, the duo will be sharing the television screen for the first time. They will be portraying pivotal roles in the show opposite the female leads, Gautami Kapoor and Sangeeta Gosh.

Confirming the same, the talented Sandeep Baswana said, “This is my first show with DJ's Creative Unit and I am really glad to be a part of the show. The show is a complete family drama with a tinge of fun as it deals with the upbringing of children which can be really tricky in today’s time. I am essaying the role of Surinder aka Sangeeta Gosh’s husband, Kulvinder who is an orthodox father, who is trying to protect his children from the chaotic world. It’s good to work with Sangeeta as she is one of the finest actress in the industry and it also makes my job much easier. I can completely relate to the character and I am having a great time shooting. I am glad to work with Gautami once again and I am looking forward to create a good show with this fantastic team.”

Adding to this and confirming his association with the show, the talented Vinay Jain said, “It feels great to associate with Sony Entertainment Television and DJ’s Creative unit once again. I was a great fan of 1st season of Parvarrish and had always wished to be a part of it. When I was approached for Season 2, it was an offer I couldn’t turn down and let go. In real life I have 2 growing kids which makes the subject matter of parenting very close to my heart. I am essaying the character of Raj who is Sneha aka Gautami Kapoor’s husband and a father to a daughter. The way my fans will witness me on the show is the sort of father I aspire to be like to my real life children. I have already started shooting for the show and I am enjoying every moment of it.”

Surely, Sandeep & Vinay along with the television divas, Gautami and Sangeeta will rock the show. Catch the powerhouse performance of Sandeep & Vinay only on Parvarrish Season 2 coming soon on Sony Entertainment Television

Labels: , ,