Lucky year of 2015 for Sanah Kapur

P​rembabu ​S​harma​

The lively actress Sanah Kapur, who made her debut this year in the movie ‘Shandaar’ has won the heart of millions by her outstanding performance. Coming from a family of talented actors like Pankaj Kapur, Supriya Pathak and Shahid Kapoor, the newbie Sanah Kapur proved that talent runs in their blood.

The year of 2015 has been a jolly ride for this vivacious young actress as she took her first step towards Bollywood and made an impactful start. In spite of debuting in a star studded movie with top actors like Pankaj Kapur, Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor , this Gulabo girl easily stole the limelight and was called the scene stealer in the film. Her acting skills not only made an impact on the audience’s mind but also on many of the jury members of the popular award shows too (Stardust and Big Entertainment Award). Sanah Kapur has been nominated in the ‘Best Actress in the Supporting Role’ and ‘Best Debutant’ category.
That’s not all! With just one movie in her kitty, Sanah has also impressed many of the event organizers who are eager to get her to perform or make an appearance in popular New Year bashes.

Expressing her happiness, Sanah Kapur says, “I am extremely thankful to everyone who has constantly been loving and supporting me. The year 2015 has been a very special year for me as my debut movie Shandaar was released and it gave me a chance to work with my father and brother. I feel blessed with all the appreciation I have been receiving for my performance and honored to be nominated among some of the fine actors the industry has. It is a great feeling when you get nominated for your first movie itself and for that I would always be thankful to my audience”

Well with so much happening in the first year of her Bollywood career, we are sure this Gulabo girl has lots in store for the audience in the forthcoming years.

Labels: , ,