Kushal Tandon to play a double role in Sony TV’s Behad

Prembabu Sharma​

The handsome and talented Kushal Tandon who made girls go weak in the knees with his good looks and amazing acting is all set to make a comeback to fiction with Sony Entertainment Television’s upcoming show Behad. After roping in Jennifer Winget, who will be seen in a negative role for the first time in the show, the makers have roped in Kushal to play an integral part.

Confirming the same, Kushal said, "This is the first time I am associating with Sony Entertainment Television and I am thrilled to be a part of its show Behad. I aim to do good work on television and the concept of the show is very interesting. Also for the first time I will be playing a double role on screen; that of twin brothers. Both the characters are extremely diverse and complex. As an actor, I am excited that I will be able to show my versatility through this show."

Labels: ,